Petro Poroshenko to discuss Iryna Gerashchenko’s ban from entering Russia with EU ambassadors
The President believes that this incident proves Russia’s neglect of Minsk agreements
The President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko ordered his Administration to discuss Iryna Gerashchenko’s (member of PACE and Envoy of the President of Ukraine on peaceful settlement in Donbas) ban from entering the Russian Federation, Poroshenko informed on Facebook.
“I ordered Deputy Head of the Administration of the President Kostyantyn Yeliseyev to discuss the incident with Iryna Gerashchenko’s ban from entering the Russian Federation with European Ambassadors”, - Poroshenko wrote.
The President also mentioned that this incident demonstrates systemic neglect of Minsk agreements by the Russian Federation.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain