Petro Poroshenko tested BTR-4 in Kharkiv
The President tested a BTR developed by Kharkiv Morozov Machine Construction Bureau
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko personally tested BTR-4, developed by Kharkiv Morozov Machine Construction Bureau.
“These BTRs are essential for Ukrainian forces. They will be handed over to the 92nd brigade and field forces”, - President stated.
During his visit to Kharkiv Poroshenko also witnessed the check run of “Source of Neutrons” – the first in Ukraine nuclear facility of global significance, developed by Ukrainian specialists.
Watch the video:
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars