Petro Poroshenko sees Natalie Jaresko as potential new Prime Minister
According to the President, she will lead the technocratic government
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko sees Natalie Jaresko on the post of Prime Minister, informed leader of parliamentary fraction “People’s Front” Maksym Burbak after the President held meetings with leaders of parliamentary fractions.
According to Burbak, there are two ways out of the current political crisis. First is - the coalition lays down basic principles of work and starts to implement the plan of action drawn up by the existing government.
“The second option was voiced by the PM during the meeting. It is necessary to gather 226 votes of MPs for a new PM, chose a new PM and a new team, draw up a plan of action for 2016 and we will be ready to start consultations about the new coalition. According to the President, currently best way out is the formation of a technocratic government, led by Natalie Jaresko”, - Burbak stated.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case