Petro Poroshenko: Parliamentary coalition must approve new government by March 29
“I reiterate, the government must be formed by March 29”, - Poroshenko
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko encouraged the parliamentary coalition to solve the current political crisis in Ukraine by March 29. Poroshenko stated this during his visit to Kharkiv.
“My position on the matter is the following: we cannot afford to wait any longer. I call on all fractions of the coalition to cast aside their ambitions and choose a potential new prime minister, submit the proposal for this candidate to the President and I assure you – I will not waste any more time… I reiterate, the government must be formed by March 29”, - Poroshenko said.
Yesterday the current Minister of Finance of Ukraine Natalie Jaresko expressed her will to head the new technocratic government, but set out a number of conditions.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case