Petro Poroshenko meets Barack Obama during Nuclear Summit in Washington
The Presidents discussed strategic cooperation
During Nuclear Summit in Washington, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko held a meeting with President of the United States Barack Obama, informed press service of Poroshenko.
The Heads of states discussed situation in Donbas and Crimea and coordinated their efforts to ensure complete implementation of Minsk agreements by the Russian Federation. The Presidents also focused on development of strategic partnership between Ukraine and the USA.
Special attention was drawn to the need of solving current political crisis in Ukraine and implementation of reforms.
During the meeting, Obama confirmed readiness of the USA to allocate $1 billion to Ukraine in case new government is formed.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case