People in camouflage from Kozatskyy hotel will overnight on Maidan
Conditions to the government will be set on Popular Assembly tomorrow
Persons in camouflage that now are in Kozatskyy hotel (Kyiv) set up tents on Maidan Nezalezhnosti, according to the journalist.
They tell that this night they will spend on Maidan Nezalezhnosti, set up tents and will overnight there, tomorrow they are going to stay during all day long, and at 5 p.m. Popular Assembly to be held. They will set conditions to the government”, - he informed.
It is to be recalled that about 50 persons in camouflage took premises of Kozatskyy hotel situated on Maidan Nezalezhnosti.
Today Ukraine marks 2nd anniversary of Dignity Revolution.
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain