Patrol police took oath in Boryspil
PM Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Minister of Internal Arsen Avakov and Chief of National Police Khatia Dekanoidze were present at the ceremony
Patrol police took oath in Kyiv Boryspil airport. Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Minister of Internal Affairs Arsen Avakov and the Chief of National Police Khatia Dekanoidze attended the ceremony aired by “112 Ukraine”.
“I’m proud that 20 people in the staff of this squad have gone through ATO. Among them are people decorated with state awards, orders. These people are the core of the new police”, - Minister of Internal Affairs said.
According to Khatia Dekaonidze patrol police keeps in mind that Boryspil is a city of strategic importance.
There are going to be 172 people in Boryspil police squad.
New patrol police has already started operating in Zhytomyr on March 22 and in Ternopil on March 14.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain