Parties to Ukraine peace talks concerned over increasing use of heavy weapons in Donbas conflict
Russian-backed militants shelled Ukraine’s Armed Forces with mortars, barrel artillery, ‘Grad’
Parties to Minsk peace talks noted, that more and more cases are reported when Russian-backed militants use heavy weapons to shell Ukraine’s Armed Forces in Donbas conflict, press secretary of Ukraine’s representative at peace negotiations in Minsk informed on Facebook.
‘The Trilateral Contact Group has noted an increasing number of cases when Ukrainian military are shelled with weapons of caliber higher than 100 mm – mortars, barrel artillery, ‘Grad’, - press secretary, Daria Olifer, wrote on Facebook.
It has been reported earlier, that not much progress with exchange of captives has been reached at today’s Ukraine peace talks in Minsk.
However, today, the parties to Ukraine peace negotiations agreed to cooperate with the UNICEF to ensure security of children and youth in Russian-occupied Donbas.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case