Parliament Speaker: Early parliamentary election in Ukraine out of the question
According to Parubiy, Yatsenyuk’s decision to resign enabled to solve the crisis
Political and governmental crisis in Ukraine has been solved, informed the newly appointed Speaker of Ukrainian parliament Andriy Parubiy in an interview to “Channel 5”.
According to Parubiy, Arseniy Yatsenyuk’s decision to resign enable to solve the crisis.
“The governmental crisis in Ukraine has been solved. And I want to disappoint everyone, who counted on early parliamentary election, because it is out of the questions”, - the Speaker stated.
Earlier, Ukrainian parliament voted for resignation of Yatsenyuk from position of PM and approved new government chaired by Volodymyr Groysman.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas