Parliament Speaker called on international organizations to condemn ban of Mejlis by Russia
On April 18 Russian Ministry of Justice put Mejlis on the list of extremist organizations
Speaker of Ukrainian parliament Andriy Parubiy encouraged international organizations to condemn ban of Mejlis by Russian occupation authorities in Crimea.
On April 18, Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation listed Mejlis of Crimean Tatars as extremist organization.
On April 13, Prosecutor of Crimea Natalia Poklonska suspended Mejlis of Crimean Tatars.
The decision to suspend Mejlis will be in force until Supreme Court of Crimea rules on Poklonska’s appeal. Earlier, she demanded to recognize Mejlis an extremist organization. The lawsuit is currently at the stage of consideration.
Mejlis of Crimean Tatar people, in the periods between sessions of Kurultay, is the only executive organ of Crimean Tatars, elected by Kurultay among its delegates. Kurultay is the highest institute of state authority of the Crimean Tatar people, summoned amid turning points in their history.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas