Panama Papers: Poroshenko linked to offshores cooperating with Russian “Gazprom”
New papers from “Panama Archive” have been published
Intraco Management Ltd., registered in British Virgin Islands, is on the list of offshores from the updated “Panama Papers” published on May 9. Sergiy Zaitsev is mentioned as the beneficiary of the company.
A journalist Dmytro Gnap has found out, that a person with the similar name and surname is the Deputy General Director of “Roshen” corporation. Moreover, he is a co-owner of “Central European Confectionery Factory” together with the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko. The journalist informed about it on Facebook.
Moreover, according to Gnap, earlier Sergiy Zaitsev was a class mate and the first business partner of Petro Poroshenko.
Gnap reminded, that earlier Intraco Management has already been linked to Petro Poroshenko and his friend Igor Kononenko. “My colleague Denys Kazanskiy has published documents, proving that this offshore company paid for vacation and education of Kononenko’s daughter and Poroshenko’s charter flights after he has become President. The company has also been connected to suspicious operations. In particular, according to Liga.net it purchased fuel in autumn 2014 from a subsidiary company of Russian gas company “Gazprom”, - the journalist added.
Earlier, journalists and dozens of media all over the planet simultaneously released materials about owners of large offshore businesses. The investigation is based on the so-called Panama Archive, the selection of documents belonging to Mossack Fonseca, Panama-based low-profile company.
The documents reveal activities of the company from 1977 till December 2015; they unfold stories about offshore mechanisms of concealing billions of dollars, involving former and current heads of states, and other famous political figures and celebrities. Among them are President Petro Poroshenko, ex-Prime Ministers Pavlo Lazarenko and Yulia Tymoshenko. The National Anti-Corruption Bureau stated that it refuses to investigate Poroshenko’s offshore activity.
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels