PACE once again urges to free Nadia Savchenko
The Russian Federation must take Minsk agreements into consideration
Parliament Assembly of the Council of Europe insists that Nadia Savchenko must be set free, considering her diplomatic immunity as member of PACE and Minsk agreements, all of which must be taken into account by the Russia Federation, stated Pedro Agramunt commenting on today’s events in Russian court in Savchenko’s hearing.
“I follow all events in Nadia Savchenko’s case with great concern. Today, when the court started delivering its verdict, I once again encourage immediate release of Nadia Savchenko. This must be done in accordance with the General agreement on privileges and immunities of the Council of Europe and Russia’s commitments according to Minsk agreements”, - Agramunt stated.
“As for the situation with our colleague Savchenko, it’s a priority issue for me”, - the leader of PACE added.
Today, on March 21, Donetsk city court in Rostov region in Russia started delivering its verdict in Savchenko’s case.
Tuka doubts that Savchenko visited occupied territories of Donbas 14 October, 21:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars