Over three thousand orphaned children adopted in Ukraine in 2015
Ukrainian citizens adopted 2,818 children, foreigners – 404 children
3,212 orphaned children were adopted in Ukraine in 2015, State Statistics Service of Ukraine published the information to the International Child Protection Day.
‘3,212 children were adopted in Ukraine in 2015 (2,818 children were adopted by Ukrainian citizens, 404 children – by foreign citizens)’, - according to the report.
International Child Protection Day was initiated in November 1949 in Paris by the Council of International Democratic Federation of Women.
The Day has been celebrated in many countries of the world since 1950. Later, the UN supported the initiative and announced protection of rights, lives and health of children its priority.
In Ukraine, International Child Protection Day is marked in Ukraine annually on May 1 under the President’s decree from May 30, 1998 № 568/98.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars