OSCE: Over 8,000 people in Donbas are left without drinking water
OSCE SMM reports an increasing number of ceasefire violations in war-torn eastern Ukraine
At least 8,000 people in Dokuchaevsk have been left without drinking water since April 15, OSCE report reads.
‘SMM reports tense situation near Berezove and Dokuchaevsk, 30 km south-west from Donetsk. Over 8,000 people have been left without drinking water starting April 15’, - the report reads.
The mission reports increasing number of ceasefire violations in Donetsk and Luhansk regions. Locations with the most violent military activities are Donetsk airport, government-held Avdiivka and separatist-held Yasynovata.
OSCE mission’s activities have been limited in territories controlled by Russian-backed militants.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars