OSCE driver who went missing in eastern Ukraine found in Donetsk
The OSCE representative was missing for two days
The OSCE driver, who went missing in eastern Ukraine two days ago, has been found in Donetsk, the Organization informed on Twitter.
‘OSCE SMM observer, who went missing on June 7, has been returned back to the mission’, - the report says. The details of his return are unknown.
It has been reported earlier, that an OSCE driver went missing in Luhansk region. The man left separatist-held Stakhaniv and set off to Donetsk region by bus in order to pick up his Suzuki car. The man didn’t return home, his cell phone was unavailable.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars