OSCE mission arrives in war-torn Yasynovata in eastern Ukraine
Delegation intends to talk to local citizens and appraise safety conditions
OSCE SMM delegation, headed by Alexander Hug, arrived in militant-occupied Yasynovata (Donetsk region), ‘RIA News' reports.
The mission is set to appraise safety conditions in the area and communicate with local citizens.
Earlier, Hug stated, that OSCE mission plans to increase the number of observers in Ukraine.
On April 3, Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko stated, that full ceasefire and presence of OSCE police mission are required to hold local elections in separate territories of Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case