Opposition in Ukraine urges to revise commitments taken before the IMF
Ukraine’s ‘Opposition Bloc’ MP assures, cooperation with IMF is unbeneficial for Ukraine
Ukraine’s ‘Opposition Bloc’ doesn’t intend to support laws, necessary for cooperation with the International Monetary Fund, leader of the faction Yuriy Boyko stated after the faction’s council on Monday, May 30, press service of the party informed.
‘It has been clear initially, that cooperation with IMF under conditions profitable only for the Fund will turn out to be negative’, - Boyko stated.
According to the MP the ‘Opposition Bloc’ didn’t vote for the laws, necessary for cooperation between IMF and Ukraine.
Boyko believes, that it is vital that Ukraine revise conditions under which Ukraine agreed to cooperate with the IMF.
‘Our position is clear: we won’t vote for these laws and we insist on revision of Ukraine's commitments before the Fund’, - Boyko added.
IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine 26 October, 12:17
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case