Online Broadcast: Press Conference of Victoria Nuland
The Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs at the United States Department of State, Victoria Nuland, holds a press conference during the official visit to Ukraine.
The online broadcast is provided by 112 Ukraine TV channel.
During the press-conference, Victoria Nuland said that Ukraine has to continue cooperation with the IMF. Ukraine needs a new General Prosecutor. Corruption is still a huge problem in Ukraine that must be eliminated in the decisive way. United States will activate the diplomatic efforts in coordination with Normandy Group for implementation of the Minsk Agreements. It will need total restoration of security and access to all the territory of Donbas, hostages' return and preparation to real Ukrainian elections in Donbas, in accordance to the International standards and Constitution of Ukraine.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars