Online Broadcast: Meeting of Visegrad Four Foreign Ministers
The meeting is being broadcasted by "112 Ukraine"
The meeting of Foreing Ministers of Visegrad Four countries is being held in Prague. The meeting is being boradcasted by "112 Ukraine" TV channel.
“It would be very fruitful if our governments cooperated on key items on daily basis, providing support to authorities and civil society. We want to promote everything, that provides welfare. We agree, that market and business environments require huge investment and this would lead to economic development and create more jobs. This is a basis for development of all countries”.
“As for our plans concerning Eastern Partnership, which we’ve also discussed during the meeting, we intend to improve cooperation with our eastern partners. The challenges the EU and our countries face require a review of policy regarding our eastern neighbors. It also requires stronger ties in order to differentiate relationships with each one of these partners in order to help them integrate better. We must build our relationships being aware of our own interests and interests of our partners. Separate countries, members of Eastern Partnership, Ukraine in particular, have different interests and views regarding certain political issues. But once again, we require political dialogue, investment climate and implementation of reforms”.
Watch the online broadcast:
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas