Oleg Sentsov’s whereabouts remain unknown, - human rights defender
He is supposedly transported by Trans-Siberian Railway
The whereabouts of Ukrainian film director Oleg Sentsov illegally detained in the Russan Federation are still unknown, informed member of the Public Oversight Commission of the Russian Federation Tatiana Shchur in an interview to “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“We don’t know where he is. When he was taken away from Chelyabinsk we requested a report from the pretrial detention center. They handed us the report saying that he was taken away. When we asked where to, they refused to give an answer”, - Shchur said.
“He is supposedly transported by Trans-Siberian Railway. We have been informed that he didn’t turn up in Novosibirsk. We agreed with my colleagues human rights defenders that we will track political prisoners, including Oleg Sentsov”, - the human rights defender added.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case