Oil products spilled in Black Sea near Sevastopol
Ukraine will issue a note of protest to the government of Russia
Oil products have been spilled into the Black Sea near Sevastopol after an accident, informed the Minister of ecology of Ukraine Ostap Semerak on Facebook.
“An accident caused oil products to spill into the Black Sea near Sevastopol. Region offices of the Ministry of Nature and Environment and the State Service for Emergency Situations are doing everything possible to clear up the situation, assess possible consequences and minimize the damage”, - Semerak wrote.
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has issued a note of protest to the government of the Russian Federation for destroying Ukrainian Crimea.
Occupation authorities inform, that oil spills have been discovered near Uchkuyevka and Ljubimovka.
Last oil spill near Sevastopol occurred in October of 2015.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars