Official results of Association referendum in Netherlands to be announced today
According to exit polls, majority of the Dutch don’t support Ukraine-EU Association Agreement
Official results of the referendum on the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the European Union will be announced today at 5 p.m. Kyiv time.
A consultative referendum on Ukraine-EU Association Agreement took place in the Netherlands on April 6. The referendum is regulated by the recently adopted Dutch law on consultative referendums. According to the law, the citizens have a right to demand a referendum to vote on laws and / or agreements.
The Netherlands finalized the ratification of Ukraine-EU Association Agreement in July 2015, but the Dutch can still vote on it in a referendum. The results of the referendum will be recognized if at least 30% of Dutch citizens participate in it.
According to the updated results of exit polls in Ukraine-EU Association referendum, the turnout amounted to 32,2%. 61,1% of the Dutch voted against the Association, 38,1% - supported the agreement.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels