Obama: Putin sees threat in NATO and EU
Obama added, that he made it clear for Putin that a strong united Europe cooperating with strong Russia is the “right recipe”
President of the Russian Federation sees a threat to Russian authority in NATO and the European Union, Barack Obama believes, reports CBS.
“Mr. Putin has always considered NATO, the EU and transatlantic unity as a threat to Russian authority”, - Obama said.
Obama also added, that he has made it clear for Putin, that a strong united Europe cooperating with strong Russia is the “right recipe”, however President of the USA doubts that he managed to convince his interlocutor.
Barack Obama believes that Vladimir Putin wrongly considers NATO and the EU as a threat to Russia authority.
Earlier, Merkel and Obama encouraged to implement Minsk agreements.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars