No steps from the EU to implement the "Savchenko list", - Russia
Russia is aware of the creation of the "Savchenko list" sanctions only by hearsay.
The executive bodies of the EU or the member states failed to take practical steps for the implementation of the "Savchenko list" sanctions. This was stated by the Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to the EU, Vladimir Chizhov, said "TASS".
"Thus far neither the EU nor member states executive bodies have taken practical steps in this direction," - he said.
According to Chizhov, Russia is aware of the creation of the "Savchenko list" sanctions only by hearsay. "There have been some initiatives by a group of Member of the European Parliament, and the last thing I heard - by a group of deputies of one of the national parliaments, namely Estonia, on the introduction of the supplementary list under the pretext of the judicial case (of the former Ukrainian soldier Nadiya Savchenko), - he said.
As reported, Ukraine is coordinating the establishment of the "Savchenko list" sanctions with the EU and the US, as well as seeking access to Savchenko for Ukrainian and German doctors.
Previously, the Estonian Parliament adopted a statement in support of Nadiya Savchenko, which calls to forbid Russian officials responsible for the detention, imprisonment and illegal trial of Savchenko, entry into the EU territory.
Today G7 ambassadors called on the Russian authorities to immediately release the Nadiya Savchenko and fulfill the "Complex on the implementation of the Minsk agreements of measures" obligations, inclusive, with the release of all hostages and illegally detained persons.
The Russian Foreign Ministry said that the issue of Savchenko’s transfer to Ukraine can be discussed only after the court decision in her case.
It is to be recalled that, Court verdict to Nadiya Savchenko will be made by Donetsk city court of the Rostov region, Russian Federation on March 21.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case