Netherlands publish investigation report on MH17 crash over war-torn Donbas
Experts promise to draw up final conclusions by autumn
Prosecution of the Netherlands has published a report on the crash of Boeing 777 over war-torn eastern Ukraine back in July 2014.
The report details investigation methods and mentions that final conclusions on the disaster will be drawn up by autumn.
It has been mentioned, that the report was forwarded to families of MH17 victims last week.
Read the report here.
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
Claims against Ukraine in MH17 case 30 September, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case