National Bank of Switzerland has provided a loan of 200 million dollars to the NBU
These funds can be attracted in several tranches and will be directed for replenishment of the international reserves of the country
“The National Bank of Ukraine has signed a bilateral agreement with the National Bank of Switzerland. The Agreement implements the agreements of President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and President of the Swiss Confederation Johann Schneider-Ammann on increase of humanitarian and financial aid of Switzerland to Ukraine”, - reported in the statement.
As remarked, the purpose of the loan agreement between the central banks of Ukraine and Switzerland is additional financing by the International Monetary Fund according to the mechanism of extended financing, which will facilitate stabilization of the financial system of Ukraine.
According to the press service, the Agreement stipulates granting a loan to Ukraine in the amount of USD 200 million. These funds can be attracted in several tranches and will be directed towards replenishment of the international reserves of the country.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars