Nadia Savchenko not filing complaints after today’s hearing, – lawyer
Savchenko is waiting for the verdict
Ukrainian pilot, MP and currently a political prisoner in Russia Nadia Savchenko is not going to file any complaints after today’s court hearing, informed Savchenko’s lawyer Nikolai Polozov in an interview to “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“As of now she [Nadia Savchenko] doesn’t intend to file any complaints”, - Polozov said.
According to Polozov, Nadia Savchenko is waiting for the verdict and further political settlement of her case.
Donetsk city court in Rostov region of the Russian Federation will continue delivering its verdict in Savchenko’s case on March 22 at 10 a.m.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars