Nadiya Savchenko to announce hunger strike demanding extradition to Ukraine
Ukrainian pilot Savchenko demands extradition to Ukraine
Nadiya Savchenko is ready to resort to a hunger strike in case she is not extradited to Ukraine after the sentence of the Russian court.
She hasn’t eaten for 60 days. In case she is not sent home after the sentence, she will refuse to drink water.
On March 3 the date of Savchenko’s sentence will be announced in Donetsk court of Rostov region in the Russian Federation.
In Russia Nadiya Savchenko is accused of murdering two Russian journalists and of illegally crossing Russian border.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case