Nadiya Savchenko laughs at her prankers
According to Savchenko, she is not going to refuse from her lawyer Mark Feygin
Ukrainian pilot and political prisoner in Russia Nadiya Savchenko mocked prankers trying to play a joke on her, her lawyer Nikolay Polozov wrote on Facebook.
“She had a laugh at the efforts of the Federal Security Service to play a joke on her, her lawyers, counselors and everyone who supports her. She was surprised to find out that lawyers allegedly “demanded” from her to plead guilty”, - the lawyer wrote.
In a letter she handed over to her lawyer, Savchenko wrote that such pranks demonstrate the meanness of “Russian Putin politics”. “I was honest about why I ended hunger strike. It has nothing to do with fake letters”, - she pointed out.
Savchenko also emphasized that she is not going to refuse from her lawyer Mark Feygin. “He is constantly under pressure and he is dealing well with it. He is a reliable lawyer and I trust him”, - Savhcenko said.
Earlier Savchenko’s lawyer Mark Feygin wrote on his Twitter that allegedly Petro Poroshenko wrote Savchenko a letter asking to end hunger strike and offered her a position in the newly formed Government. Later press secretary of the President Svyatoslav Tseholko stated that Poroshenko did not send any letters.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars