Ukrainian pilot illegally detained in Russia Nadiya Savchenko ended hunger strike, which lasted for 7 days, she wrote in her letter made public by “Batkivshchyna” party.
Savchenko mentioned that from now on she will be drinking water.
Lawyer Mark Feygin also made public the letter of the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko to Nadiya Savchenko. He wrote that he would like to see Savchenko in the newly formed Government.
Nadiya Savchenko announced hunger strike on March 4.
The Russian court will announce its verdict in Savchenko’s case on March 21.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee