Nadia Savchenko’s lawyers report constant threats
“Should I consider lawyer Grabovskiy’s murder as a warning to me?” – Feygin wrote
Lawyers of Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko Mark Feygin and Nikolai Polozov report constant threats due to their advocate’s activities.
“Mark Feygin and I constantly receive threats regarding our advocate’s activities”, - Polozov wrote on Twitter.
Meanwhile, Mark Feygin believes that he sees murder of Grabovskiy as a personal threat.
“Should I consider lawyer Grabovskiy’s murder as a warning to me?” – the lawyer wrote on Twitter.
Earlier, on March 9, Yuriy Grabovskiy, a lawyer of a Russian special forces trooper Aleksandr Aleksandrov, didn’t turn up for the court hearing of his client. Later, he was found dead.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case