Nadia Savchenko’s health condition is stable, - lawyer
Savchenko loses around 400-500 g. of weight daily. Her current weight is 65 kg.
Health condition of Ukrainian pilot and political prisoner in Russia Nadia Savchenko is stable, her lawyer Nikolai Polozov wrote on his Facebook.
“Her health got worse a few days ago, but currently her condition is stable. She loses 400-500 g. daily. Her current weight is 65 kg”, - Polozov also mentioned that he didn’t manage to dissuade her from starting hunger strike.
Moreover, Savchenko still refuses to appeal with the court and prohibits her lawyer to do it.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas