Nadia Savchenko started hunger strike
Yesterday, on April 5, the sentence issued to Nadia Savchenko by the Russian court came into force
Ukrainian pilot and MP Nadia Savchenko, sentenced to 22 years of prison by the court of the Russian Federation, starts hunger strike without water today, her lawyer Mark Feygin informed on Twitter.
“Nadia Savchenko started hunger strike without water”, - Feygin wrote.
Savchenko was sentenced to 22 years of prison by Donetsk city court in Rostov region of the Russian Federation.
Her lawyers tried to convince Savchenko to appeal against the verdict, but she refused to do so.
The verdict issued to Savchenko by the court of the Russian Federation came into force yesterday on April 5.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars