Nadia Savchenko and Ukraine’s leading politician Yuliya Tymoshenko are on very good terms: MP
Assumptions, that they have a conflict are 'special-request' material and expert opinions, the MP assures
Leader of ‘Batkivshchyna’ faction Yuliya Tymoshenko and Nadia Savchenko are on very good terms, there’s no conflict between them, MP Olena Shkrum informed in an interview to ‘112 Ukraine’
‘I think, two wise women will always find a way to be on good terms. We mustn’t bring up the issues at all or play on it, because there is no conflict between them and there has never been. It exists only in ‘special-request’ materials and expert opinions’, - she said.
The MP noted, that yesterday Nadia Savchenko arrived to the office of ‘Batkivshchyna’ and held a meeting with Tymoshenko: ‘Yesterday, Nadia had a very emotional and difficult day, that’s why we planned to talk to her either today or on Friday, but she called and asked whether she could come to our office after meeting Poroshenko. She talked personally to Yuliya Tymoshenko for over two hours’.
The plane with Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko on board has landed in Kyiv Boryspil airport yesterday.
Savchenko was sentenced to 22 years of prison by a Russian court for allegedly killing two Russian journalists and illegally crossing Russian border.
Nadia Savchenko was exchanged for two fighters of Russia’s Special Service and pardoned by the President of the Russian Federation.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain