MP: Those, who joined the coalition, are soldiers of Ukrainian war
Lutsenko noted, that the opposition must resort to concrete actions instead of PR before elections
Leader of “Block of Petro Poroshenko” fraction Yuriy Lutsenko called the MPs who ultimately joined the coalition in Ukrainian parliament soldiers of Ukrainian war.
“We will build up the country, despite the actions of opposition. This country will implement the orders of Maidan. This country will fight against corruption… Everything cannot be accomplished in one day. We will not have paradise tomorrow. This country is fighting on three fronts at the same time. We are fighting not only against Kremlin but also against corruption. MPs, who joined the coalition are soldiers of Ukrainian war”, - Lutsenko stated speaking before the parliament.
Lutsenko added, that there will be no early parliamentary election in Ukraine.
Earlier, Volodymy Groysman has been appointed Prime Minister of Ukraine.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas