MP Savchenko will make her suggestions to Ukraine’s judicial reform
‘The judicial reform must introduce the jury to Ukraine’s courts’, - Savchenko
Ukraine’s MP from ‘Batkivshchyna’ party Nadiya Savchenko intends to make her suggestions to Ukraine’s judicial reform, she said while talking to journalists.
‘I’m not against the judicial reform. I’m pretty much in favor of it. I intend to make several suggestions to it. I’ll suggest the jury, which should be part of the reform, to take some load off courts on minor cases and eliminate bureaucracy. We had many suggestions in this regard. Personally I’m eager to make a contribution and we have a team. We just need enough time’, - Savchenko said.
Yesterday, Ukraine’s Parliament passed the judicial reforms aimed to depoliticize judicial system.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars