MP: Rejection of Ukraine in Dutch referendum – personal verdict to Poroshenko
According to Mustafa Nayyem, the President chose elite and oligarchs as partners
Result of the Ukraine-EU Association Agreement referendum in the Netherlands is a personal verdict to Petro Poroshenko, MP from “Block of Petro Poroshenko” Mustafa Nayyem wrote on Facebook.
“Despite final results on the turnout in the referendum in the Netherlands, its result is a personal verdict to Petro Poroshenko rather than to the country, the war or people of the Netherlands. This is a verdict to the President of the country, who, despite the will of people and his own declarations, has chosen the “elite” and oligarchs as partners”, - Nayyem claimed.
According to the updated results of exit polls in Ukraine-EU Association referendum in the Netherlands, the turnout amounted to 32,2%. 61,1% of the Dutch voted against the Association, 38,1% - supported the agreement.
Meanwhile, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko stated that results of the recent Association referendum in the Netherlands are not an obstacle for Ukraine on the way to Europe.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas