Russia responds to MH17 crash lawsuit against Putin
Kremlin spokesman says ‘there’s no lawsuit’
The Russian Federation claims, that de jure the lawsuit of MH17 victims’ relatives against Russia does not exist, Vladimir Putin’s spokesman Dmitryi Peskov stated, reports ‘RIA News’.
‘A lawsuit becomes a lawsuit after it had been passed to the court and after the court had informed the sued party about the lawsuit. So far, it’s not the case, thus, de jure, there is no lawsuit’, - Peskov stated.
It has been reported earlier, that relatives of MH17 victims, downed over east Ukraine in July 2014, filed a lawsuit against Russia and its President Vladimir Putin over alleged involvement to the disaster.
The Malaysian Airlines' Boeing 777 crashed in eastern Ukraine in the held territory by Russian-backed militants on July 17, 2014, killing all 298 people on board.
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
Claims against Ukraine in MH17 case 30 September, 12:42
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars