Kremlin agrees to return occupied Donbas under control of Ukraine’s authorities
Meanwhile, return of Russian-annexed Crimea is non-negotiable, according to Putin's spokesman
Kremlin supports President Poroshenko’s intention to establish Ukraine’s full control over Donetsk and Luhansk regions, Vladimir Putin’s spokesman Dmitriy Peskov informed, commenting on Poroshenko’s statement, that Crimea and Donbas will soon return back to Ukraine the same as Nadia Savchenko has recently been returned from Russian imprisonment, TASS reports.
‘If Poroshenko’s intention to return Donbas to Ukraine is guided by humanitarian needs, we support this intention. This is what we hope for here in Moscow. As for Crimea – we don’t comment claims on Russian territories’ , - Peskov said.
Yesterday, on May 26, Poroshenko said, commenting on Nadia Savchenko’s return to Ukraine: ‘We will return Donbas and Crimea back to Ukraine the same as we returned Nadia'.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas