More shelling from Russian-backed militants reported in eastern Ukraine
At least 25 attacks on Ukraine’s Armed Forces have been reported
At least 25 attacks from Russian-backed militants against Ukraine’s Armed Forces in Donbas have been reported over the past 24 hours, ATO (Anti-Terroristic Operation) press center informed.
‘Situation in Donbas has become more intense over the past 24 hours. At least 25 attacks have been reported against Ukrainian positions along the entire line of contact’, - according to the report.
Russian-backed militants were reported to shell Ukrainian strongholds in Mariupol direction. There, militants attacked Ukrainian military near Vodyane, Novotroitske and Shyrokyne with small arms, heavy machine guns and grenade launchers of various systems, according to the report.
Ukrainian soldiers near Shyrokyne were shelled with 82 mm mortars.
‘Near Avdiivka, Russian-backed militants attacked Ukrainian forces with small arms, heavy machine guns, grenade launchers of various systems and 82 mm mortars’, - the press center informed.
Today, parties to Ukraine peace talks in Minsk expressed their concern over a growing number of attacks against Ukrainian military with prohibited weapons in Russian-occupied territories of Donbas.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case