Moody’s predicts slow rise in Ukraine's GDP
Agency draws up a 2-year forecast for Ukraine's economy
In 2016-2017 Ukraine’s economy will continue to recover after a considerable downturn, according to Moody’s economic forecast, reports UNIAN.
Experts stress the importance of structural reforms and strict measures to counter corruption.
“We expect economic recovery and its immediate growth in 2016 and 2017 after a considerable downturn of 15%”, - the agency reports.
Experts conclude, that budget deficit will remain at 3,7%, which is preconditioned by the reform program, approved by the International Monetary Fund.
Earlier, Moody’s forecasted, that Ukraine is likely to receive another IMF tranche by the end of June.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars