Mogherini on Ukraine-EU Association: Dutch government must work out best solution
The EU is expecting a decision on Ukraine-EU Association Agreement
Foreign Ministers expect a decision on Association Agreement between Ukraine and the European Union from government and parliament of the Netherlands, considering results of the Dutch referendum on April 6. The EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs Federica Mogherini stated this during EU Council on foreign affairs in Luxemboourg, reports “Ukrinform”.
“We will attend to this issue, which requires a decision not only from government of the Netherlands, but also from other institutes, in order to work out the best solution”, - Mogherini stated.
Mogherini informed, that Foreign Ministers of EU member states have already discussed this issue with Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands Bert Koenders.
On April 12, the Netherlands announced official results of the Association referendum: 61% of the Dutch cast their votes against Ukraine-EU Association agreement, the turnout amounted to 32,2%.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars