Minsk talks: Sides wait for report on escalation in Donbas
Minsk Group discusses intensification of battle in Donbas region
Special monitoring OSCE mission and the Joint Center for control and coordination should jointly investigate all the cases of violations of the ceasefire in the Donbas region, nv.ua reports.
These are the results of the negotiations of the Trilateral Contact Group, which was held on Friday, June 10.
“As a result Joint Center for control and coordination and the OSCE SMM are to investigate all the cases of the violations of the ceasefire and report back on June 15”, said Darka Olifer, the representative of Volodymyr Kuchma at her Facebook page.
She also clarified that the parties agreed on "the need for an immediate ceasefire".
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain