Minister: 170 violations of rights of journalists reported over 2 years in Crimea
According to the Minister of Information Policy Yuriy Stets, Russia blocks websites of independent media in Crimea
Over the last two years, more than 170 violations of rights of journalists and mass media have been reported in Crimea, informed press office of the Ministry of Information Policy.
According to the Minister of Information Policy of Ukraine Yuriy Stets, the Russian Federation continues to block websites of independent mass media on the peninsula.
“The latest such-like decision was labeling of Crimea website “15 minutes” as prohibited media. Occupation authorities started blocking independent media right after annexation of the peninsula. They banned Ukrainian TV channels back in March 2014”, - it is said in the report of the Ministry.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars