Minister Klimkin on results of today’s Ukraine peace talks in Berlin
Ukraine peace talks have been held today in Berlin
According to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin, OSCE will present several new solutions in the field of security in Donbas.
The Minister also mentioned, that the Russian Federation has proposed its own legislative model of elections in Donbas.
“Today, Russia has proposed its own projects of electoral legislation. I informed Mr. Lavrov, that we are able to draw up Ukrainian legislation on our own and that we don’t require advice. Thus, the matter has been left with no real progress and we will continue discussing it in the future”, - Klimkin stated.
According to Klimkin, Foreign Ministers of Germany and France find it necessary to release Ukrainian political prisoners in Russia: “Today is Nadia Savchenko’s birthday. For this reason, today’s meeting has been very emotional for me. I’m glad, that my collegues from Germany and France support my views regarding political prisoners in Russia, Crimea and Donbas”, - Klimkin stated.
Pavlo Klimkin made these statements, while talking to journalists after Ukraine peace talks held in Berlin today.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain