Militants attacked 48 times in Donetsk direction, - press officer
Illegal armed forces shelled ATO position from grenades and small arms
Situation in Donetsk direction in ATO area remains unstable. 48 attacks were recorded within the previous 24 hours, press officer of sector “B” Yevhen Romanov informed in an interview to “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“Situation was most tense around Donetsk airport. Ukrainian positions in Avdiivka, Mayorske and Zaitseve were attacked. Militants used 120mm mortars, grenades of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms to shell ATO positions in Opytne”, - Romanov stated.
Romanov informed that Ukrainian military forces met with members of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission when Zaitseve was shelled from barrel artillery. OSCE representatives record all cases of ceasefire violations.
“Electric line and gas pipelines are being restored”, - the press officer added.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels