MFA recommends Ukrainians to refrain from trips to Russia due to unfounded arrests at border
RF doesn’t inform Ukrainian diplomatic authorities about detention of Ukrainian citizens
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine recommends citizens to refrain from trips to the Russian Federation due to unfounded arrests of Ukrainians at the border, it is said in the Ministry’s statement published on official Facebook page.
According to the report, cases of unfounded arrests of Ukrainian citizens in the Russian Federation, of inhumane treatment from Russian law enforcement, of application of unacceptable physical and psychological influences (including torture) have become more frequent.
Ukrainian MFA reports numerous arrests of Ukrainian citizens, who allegedly possess foreign objects like narcotic substances, planted by third parties on their arrival in the Russian Federation.
Moreover, Russia doesn’t inform Ukrainian diplomatic authorities about arrests or detentions of Ukrainian citizens.
It has been reported earlier, that Nadia’s sister Vira Savchenko was detained in Russia in the evening of April 27 in Rostov region (Russia).
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case