Members of new Cabinet announced at the meeting of “Block of Petro Poroshenko”
Avakov, Petrenko, Klimkin and Poltorak will keep their positions in the new government
Leader of the “Block of Petro Poroshenko” fraction Yuriy Lutsenko announced the names of members of the new government. Lutsenko informed about this during the meeting of the fraction, reports “RBC-Ukraine”.
Among the Ministers in the new government are:
Vice-Premier – Vitaliy Kovalchuk,
Vice-Premier on European Integration – Ivanna Klimpush-Tsyntsadze,
Vice-Premier on Humanitarian Issues – Pavel Rozenko,
Minister of the Cabinet – Oleksandr Sayenko,
Minister of Education – Liliya Grunevych,
Minister of Social Policy – Maksym Nefiodov,
Minister of Finance – Oleksandt Danylyuk,
Minister of Healthcare – Andriy Reva.
Minister, who kept their positions in the new government are:
Minister of Internal Affairs – Arsen Avakov,
Minister of Justice – Pavlo Petrenko,
Minister of Foreign Affairs – Pavlo Klimkin,
Minister of Defense – Stepan Poltorak.
Currently, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko joined the meeting of his fraction in parliament.
On April 10, PM Arseniy Yatsenyuk announced his resignation.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars