Mark Rutte: We are interested in Ukraine’s stability
According to the Minister President of the Netherlands, Ukraine will ultimately have to develop long-term relations with Russia
Minister President of the Netherlands Mark Rutte stated that Europe is interested in Ukraine’s stability, he informed about this in an interview to Nieuwsuur.
According to Rutte, Europe is currently challenged by issues like migration and terrorism. The Minister President noted, that Ukraine is situated outside the EU, however, it should focus on development of economy and rule of law which would contribute to “stability”.
He also added that ultimately “Ukraine will have to develop long-term relations with the Russia Federation”.
Rutte claims that Ukraine should develop close connections both with Russia and the EU.
“I’m against Russia’s belief that Ukraine must develop exclusive relations only with Russia. We don’t approve of this position.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars