Maidan rally participants lit fire in bins, bring tires and firewood
Protesters read poetry and recall Dignity Revolution events
Today’s rally dedicated to the 2nd Dignity Revolution anniversary continues in the center of Kiev.
Participants lit a fire in garbage bins; bring tires and firewood to the Independence Stella.
From the makeshift stage under the Stella protesters urged viewers not to disperse and stay organized, to avoid confrontations with police. Speakers express different positions, read poetry, recall events of 2013 – 2014, call for a protest against the authorities inactivity.
About 150 people remain at the Independence Square.
Today, February 20, Ukraine commemorates the 2nd anniversary of Dignity Revolution victory and honors the memory of Heaven's Hundred heroes. Memorable events devoted to the anniversary and attended by Ukrainian leaders took place today in the center of Kiev.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars